10. Tai from Clueless
They may have dragged her kicking and screaming…but she was a total Betty afterwards.
9. Katy from Mean Girls. You go, Glen Coco!
8. Andrea Sachs from the Devil Wears Prada. Bangs? Check. Amazing handbag? Check. Ridiculously amazing clothing montage? Checkity check check checkkkkk!
7. Two words: MRS. DOUBTFIRE.
6. Elfaba’s POPULAR Makeover in Wicked….
5. Sandy from Grease. Now that’s one way to get some attention…
4. Ronald Miller from Can’t Buy Me Love. Don’t make me laugh, lawn boy!
3. Eliza Dolittle from My Fair Lady (even though her “before” would be totally acceptable in Little 5. What a hipster!)
2. Vivian Ward from Pretty Woman Enough Said.
and… the #1 Makeover of all times is……
The QUICK + DIRTY DIRTY!!!!!!
Thanks to our amazing web designer, Mark Wolfe, of Wolfepack Creative – we have a brand new style and we’re feeling GREAT.
What do you think of our new look???
xx, L + L