Something exciting was going down outside my office last night when I was walking out to my car to head home. CLEARLY, I did not get the memo…
The kick-off reception was last night (and it looked like fun!), but there’s more!
12/2 + 12/3: Local Gifts + Treats Pop Up Shop at MidCity Lofts (West Peachtree at 6th St. between Tech Square + Renaissance Hotel). Vendors include: Olive, Pieces of Me, Lisa Jill Jewelry, Kristi Hyde, and JuneBug. To compliment your shopping experience, enjoy treats from Sinless Cocktails + Rockin’ Cupcakes!
All Month Long: Midtown’s holiday festivities continue!
- Ice skate in Piedmont Park at Park Tavern
- Visit the Atlanta Botanical Garden’s “Garden Lights - Holiday Nights” installation
- Visit the ”Picasso to Warhol” exhibition at the High Museum of Art
- See “A Christmas Carol” at the Alliance Theatre
- Get tickets for “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” at the Fox Theatre
- Revisit the story of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” at the Center for Puppetry Arts
- Hear “Handel’s Messiah” at the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
More info below…
December may be 31 days long, but you’ve got A LOT to do. It’s going to fly by!
Happy Holidays from the Q+DD!
Tags: ,baby it's cold outside!, Festive, High Museum, holiday gift ideas, i'm cold., I'm just saying..., LMR, midtown mavens, Midtown Pop Up Shop, MidtownMile, Moxie? We got it., museum folks, piedmont park, PLU, see and be seen, shopping spreeeeee!, SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES, splurge!, The Park, theater, Theatre Folk, Things that are awesome..., Things that are GORG, Things we love!, You Can Find Me in the A