Happy FRIDAY! It’s supposed to be GORGEOUS this weekend….70’s both days! I hope you guys enjoy it! I’ll see you ALL at Piedmont I’m sure…
- Po Baby Panda: So, as you may or may not know, the only giant panda cub born in the United States in 2010 was right here at Georgia last November and on Tuesday, the little guy had his 100th day naming ceremony and none other than Jack Black was here to give him his name….Po – after his character in Kung Fu Panda.
Yes, Dreamworks is releasing a sequel on 05/27 to the kid’s movie, but they are also donating to the zoo’s panda conservation program…cross-marketing with a heart. Loves it.
- Today’s Groupon? $40 worth of stationery (invitations, etc) from Paper Affair…and few things excite me more than written correspondence, stationery, and fine paper products in general. It’s a good day.
- Product love: I have been using Naturopathica’s Vitamin K brightening eye serum for about a week or so and let me just tell you…the skin around my eyes feel amaaaaaazing. Check it out.
- BIG congrats to my friend (and Camp Dance 2011 host!) Ashley Hesseltine….she was just selected as Daily Candy’s new Atlanta Editor! I’m sure we are ALL excited to hear what this girl has to say:
- Upcoming EVENTS:
- Next Thursday 02/24: Raw Love at East Andrews. Reminder: East Andrews is teaming up with Raw Denim to put on a fabulous event and fashion show to benefit A Wish for Wendy for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. (Lindsay and I are on the host committee! It’ll be a blast!) Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shamrock Fest with Yacht Rock: 03/05 at Park Tavern. $3 off with promo code “Hess” or “Ellen”
- Spiral’s LuckyFest: 03/12 at Park Tavern. $5 off with promo code “LKFest”
- Atlanta Magazine’s BEST OF ATLANTA Party benefiting Camp Twin Lakes Monday 02/28 – DO NOT MISS THIS. This always amazing event got EVEN BETTER this year (which I did not think was possible) with lots of surprises. More on this later…but get your tickets NOW.
Please come by the Camp Dance/Atlanta Chocolate Fountain table and see me…I’ll make you a s’more and probably give you a hug. Let me ask you: What is better than a s’more and a hug? I can’t think of much.
- CAMP DANCE 04/30 at the World of Coke benefiting Camp Twin Lakes!
Get your tickets HERE. Please. It’s going to be amazing. Best year yet!
Happy weekend, everyone!