Anyone feel like venturing OTP??
On Tuesday, October 18 at 7:00 p.m., Atkins Park Tavern in Smyrna is hosting an American Craft Beer Dinner featuring five courses paired with five of the nation’s leading craft-style brews.
The menu for the evening features the following dishes and beer pairings:
1. Vidalia onion tarts, chèvrie cheese, peach jalapeno jam + Terrapin Golden Ale (Athens, GA)
2. Chipotle lime shrimp, field greens, red peppers, roasted corn, tomato, red onion, lime vinaigrette + Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (Chico, CA)
3. Ahi tuna poke marinated in ponzu sauce, avocado relish, crystallized candied ginger + Anchor Steam Beer (San Francisco, CA)
4. Seared duck, glazed cherry reduction, sweet potato and pumpkin risotto + Ommegang Hennepin Farmhouse Saison (Cooperstown, NY)
5. Caramel and espresso torte with sea salt + Abita Turbodog (Abita Springs, LA)
Cost for the dinner and beer pairings is $45 per person + limited seating is available.
Interested guests can call 770.435.1887 to reserve a spot. Sounds so fun + super delish!
See ya in the suburbs!
Atkins Park Tavern – Smyrna
2840 Atlanta Road SE
Smyrna, GA 30080